SOUL College offers a range of Bible-based courses that provide you with a deeper revelation of who God is, and equip you to move your life forward in a closer and more intimate relationship with Jesus. The courses run term-time on Wednesday evenings so you can effectively study the Bible part-time.
How’s your Monday to Saturday?
In this busy day and age, it is so vital to equip yourself to be a disciple and build yourself up in God’s word. Do you want to grow in your personal devotional time? Have you ever wondered how to journal? Do you want to develop your ability to hear God’s voice and fulfil his purpose in your life? If so, then this is the course for you – sign up to develop your God-focused lifestyle today!
- Devotional Bible reading and journaling
- Prayer life and hearing God’s voice
- Growing in faith and worship
- Leading yourself – living with purpose
- Leading yourself – values, beliefs and wisdom
- Leading yourself – character and love
- Building relationships and relating to the unsaved
Sign up here for the 7 week course and explore ways to grow in your personal devotions. Sessions run from 7-9pm on Wednesdays during term time, starting 6 June. The course costs £50 per person, with a £10 discount for SOUL church family.